Our attorneys have experience in a broad range of construction-related litigation. We have represented Fortune 500 companies, general contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and homeowners. We have represented clients on eight-figure "bet the company" claims and we always remain focused on obtaining the most favorable resolution for our clients in the most efficient, expedient and cost effective manner possible. We are particularly well-equipped to take matters to trial and/or arbitration.
The following is a sampling of the construction matters on which our attorneys have been involved:
- Representation of multiple contractors in litigation arising from federal construction projects.
- Obtaining dismissal for contractor client in federal court matter involving Miller Act claims.
- Arbitration award in favor of a general contractor after 3-day arbitration hearing against joint venture partner.
- Defending general contractor in construction defect claims arising from construction of a court house in South Carolina.
- Part of a trial team that obtained a favorable, multi-million dollar settlement during the course of a bench trial, in a dispute arising out of the engineering, design and construction of a power plant.
- Served as counsel for the successor to an engineering company in over a dozen cases of alleged asbestos exposure.
- Served as counsel for a nationwide real estate developer in disputes and litigation across the country.