Peters & Monyak, LLP is a law firm specializing in civil trial and appellate litigation. The founding partners, Jonathan C. Peters, Esq. and Robert P. Monyak, Esq., are each highly qualified attorneys with decades of trial experience. Both Mr. Peters and Mr. Monyak have been recognized nationally by inclusion in the prestigious publication, “Best Lawyers in America” and locally by inclusion in Atlanta Magazine’s list of “Georgia Super Lawyers”. In addition, Mr. Peters, a former Superior Court judge, and Mr. Monyak are both Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
The firm has broad experience in a variety of civil matters, with particular expertise in representing healthcare professionals in medical malpractice cases and before various credentialing bodies, and in representing consumer and industrial product manufacturers in products liability cases. The firm is active in a variety of other areas, including alternative dispute resolution, construction litigation, general tort and contract cases, and personal injury litigation.
Peters & Monyak, LLP is dedicated to the following principles:
- Excellence in Trial – We are committed to being true trial lawyers. The firm’s lawyers have tried to verdict over 100 cases in federal and state courts in Georgia and elsewhere in a variety of complex products liability, medical malpractice, and personal injury actions. Our lawyers are well-known and respected in courtrooms throughout the state.
- Quality Professional Services – Our clients are entitled to the highest quality legal services. Because the quality of our legal services depends on the quality of our people, we are committed to recruiting and retaining lawyers and paraprofessionals with the highest academic and personal qualifications. We utilize the latest computer, research, and communication technology and support services, and maintain first-class professional standards in all phases of our practice.
- Cost-Effectiveness – We believe that our clients are entitled to quality representation that is cost-effective and designed to meet the unique needs of each case. To this end, we are committed to maintaining a business model that maximizes efficiency and, coupled with our experience and long-developed expertise, enables us to offer legal representation at costs designed to win our client’s satisfaction.
- Diversity – Our attorneys and paraprofessionals bring to the table a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and accomplishments. We believe that this diversity greatly enhances the quality of our legal representation and we are committed to providing our clients with these advantages.
- Client Orientation – We are dedicated to the principle that our legal services must serve our clients and their unique needs. We understand that “the client comes first” and are committed to the flexibility and innovations necessary to meet our client’s expectations and requirements.